Logo extensions: Add a logo to your ad
Learn more about adding Logo extensions to your ads.
Not everyone has this feature yet. If you don't, don't worry—it's coming soon!
Promote your brand and stand out from the competition by displaying eye-catching logos in your ads. Logo extensions help you build brand recognition to drive more clicks and conversions on your website. Logo extensions serve on Bing across computer, tablet, and mobile devices and can appear with other extensions. You can associate your logo extensions at the account, campaign, or ad group levels, but only one extension is allowed per level. Please note we'll prioritize logo extensions during ad delivery over any automated business logo extensions you have set up.
Conversational Bing layout
Bing search engine results page layout
You can add one square logo per account, campaign, or ad group. Your logos must meet the following requirements:
Aspect ratio: 1:1
Accepted file types: PNG and JPG
Maximum file size: 5120 KB
Minimum resolution: 128 x 128 pixels (recommended 1200 x 1200 pixels)
Create a logo extension
From the collapsible menu on the left, select All campaigns > Ads & extensions > Extensions.
- Select Account, Campaign, or Ad group to associate your extension at one of these levels.
- From the extensions dropdown, select Logo extensions.
- Select Create > Create new Logo extension.
- Add your Business logo.
- Enter your Business name.
- Enter the Domain name for your business website. For example: “contoso.com”.
Note: Your domain name shouldn't include any subdirectories.
- Select Save.
- You'll see the new extension added to the Selected logo extensions list. On the main extension page, select Save to finish adding the extension to your account, campaign, or ad group.
Go to the About ad extensions page for instructions to:
Add, edit, and delete ad extensions
Associating ad extensions with an account or campaign
Standard performance reports are available for all extensions. Learn how to create a report.