Best practices for optimizing your Smart Page
Use these best practices to help attract customers to your website and encourage them to buy your products or services.
Use these best practices to help attract customers to your website and encourage them to buy your products or services:
- For your cover image, use a photo that represents your business. Interior photos of your business or product photos often work well. For the best appearance, we recommend using a high-resolution image.
- Photos should be well-lit and in focus.
- Use photos in your gallery to show what your business offers, such as your products or services. You can also include photos of your team or business locations. For example, if your business is a flower shop, you may want to show photos of different kinds of flower arrangements and the interior of your shop.
- You can include a maximum of 10 photos in your gallery.
- Use the "Headline" to attract customers to the value you offer as a business.
- Use text to describe what sets your business apart to customers. Include keywords in the description that customers might use to find your products or services.
- Use the "Business summary" to share highlights about your business with customers, such as who you are, what matters to you, what you do, or how your business started (what you might read on an “About Us” page).
Business contact information
- Include the correct contact information to make sure it's easy for customers to get in touch. Make sure to verify the information in the website preview before you publish your website.
- Add business hours (optional) to your Smart Page to let your customers know when you're open. Remember to update if you're closed for holidays or for other reasons.