Multi-platform: Social profiles and account settings
Connect social profiles and account settings.
Not everyone has this feature yet. If you don't, don't worry—it's coming soon!
Connecting social profiles
Rather than managing all your social profiles separately, you can manage the following social profiles in one place, right here through Microsoft Advertising:
Instagram Business account
LinkedIn company page
To advertise on Facebook and Instagram through Microsoft Advertising, you need the following:
- You must be an admin for a published Facebook page. (For more information, please visit How do I manage roles for my Facebook page?)
- If you also want to advertise on Instagram, you must be an admin and associate your Instagram Business account to your Facebook page. Learn more.
Connect your social profiles
You can manage your social media across multiple channels without paying for ads.
- From the Social page, select Link new profile in the left menu.
- Select the social profile that you want to connect.
- Enter your log in details and follow the steps to authorize the profile.
Disconnect a social profile
- In the upper-right corner of any Microsoft Advertising page, select the profile picture and then select Settings.
- From the menu on the left, select Social profiles.
- Under Already connected, find the profile that you want to remove and select Disconnect.
Disconnecting your Facebook page will convert your ad campaigns associated with this page to search-only campaigns.
If you disconnect a Facebook page from Microsoft Advertising, all of your ads in Microsoft Advertising campaigns that are associated with that page will be permanently removed. In addition, you won't be able to add another Facebook page to those campaigns. If you reconnect the page you can only associate it with new campaigns.