Smart campaigns: Add tracking tags using BigCommerce
If you built your website on BigCommerce, read this article to learn how to set up tracking tags on it.
- This article shows how to set up tracking tags for smart campaigns using BigCommerce. Please refer to BigCommerce Support for more information.
Microsoft Advertising is not responsible for BigCommerce's processes or documentation, nor for changes made to BigCommerce's processes or documentation.
If you created and manage your website with BigCommerce, you can add and manage your tracking tag there.
Implementing tracking tags using BigCommerce
- Copy your tracking tag. If you don't have it handy, you can find it by clicking the More options icon on your campaign's Customer action tracking pane and selecting View tracking tag.
- Log in to your BigCommerce account.
- From your BigCommerce dashboard, go to Storefront > Footer Scripts.
- Paste your tracking tag into the script box and click Save.