Smart campaigns: Set up tracking tags using Wix
If you built your website on Wix, read this article to learn how to set up tracking tags on it.
- This article shows how to set up tracking tags for smart campaigns using Wix. Please refer to the Wix Help Center for more information.
Microsoft Advertising is not responsible for Wix's processes or documentation, nor for changes made to Wix's processes or documentation.
If you created and manage your website with Wix, you can add and manage your tracking tag there.
Implementing tracking tags using Wix
- Copy your tracking tag. If you don't have it handy, you can find it by clicking the More options icon on your campaign's Customer action tracking pane and selecting View tracking tag.
- Log into your Wix dashboard and click Manage Site.
- Select Edit Site and then Use Advanced Editor to enter editor mode.
- On the left side of the editor, click Add > More.
- Click HTML Code.
- Click Enter Code and paste your tracking tag in the text box.
- Click Update to save your changes.
- Repeat this process for all of the pages of your website.