Smart campaigns: Set up tracking tags using Wix
If you built your website on Wix, read this article to learn how to set up tracking tags on it.
- This article shows how to set up tracking tags for smart campaigns using Wix. Please refer to the Wix Help Center for more information.
Microsoft Advertising is not responsible for Wix's processes or documentation, nor for changes made to Wix's processes or documentation.
If you created and manage your website with Wix, you can add and manage your tracking tag there.
Implementing tracking tags using Wix
- Copy your tracking tag. If you don't have it handy, you can find it by clicking the More options icon on your campaign's Customer action tracking pane and selecting View tracking tag.
- Log into your Wix dashboard and select Settings from the left menu.
- Scroll to the Advanced bar at the bottom of the page and select Custom code.
Select + Add Custom Code from the upper-right corner of the page.
In the text box under Paste code snippet here, paste the UET code that you copied in Step 1.
Enter a name for your code in the Name box that you can easily identify later.
Under Add Code to Pages, select an option.
- All pages adds the code to every page of your website, including any new pages that you create in the future.
Select Load code once if you want the code to load once per visit to your website.
(Recommended) Select Load code on each new page if you want the code to load each time a page is visited.
- Choose specific pages adds the code to only the pages you choose. Use the dropdown menu to select the specific pages you want to add the code to.
Under Place Code in, select the area of your website where you want to place the code (Head, Body - start, or Body - end).