Set up UET tags using Wix
If you built your website on Wix, read this article to learn how to set up UET tags on it.
- This article shows how to do a basic setup of UET tags using Wix. Please refer to the Wix Help Center for more information.
Microsoft Advertising is not responsible for Wix's processes or documentation, nor for changes made to Wix's processes or documentation.
If you created and manage your website with Wix, you can add and manage your UET tag there.
Implementing UET using Wix
- Log into your Wix dashboard and click Manage Site.
- Select Edit Site and then Use Advanced Editor to enter editor mode.
- On the left side of the editor, click Add > More.
- Click HTML Code.
- Click Enter Code and paste your UET tracking code in the text box.
- Click Update to save your changes.
- Repeat this process for all of the pages of your website.
To validate that your Wix UET tag is working, download and install UET Tag Helper. Go to your Wix website and verify that a UET event is received and that the Tag ID matches the tag you selected in Step 1.