Support wait times may be longer than usual. We're sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.
Schedule downloading of feed files in Microsoft Merchant Center
Learn how to schedule downloads of your feed files for Microsoft Merchant Center.
You have different ways of uploading your feed file for your Microsoft Merchant Center. One of the methods is to automatically download your feed file from a URL, where it is downloaded once every 24 hours. Now, you can set a schedule to download the feed file when you need it. The options you have are:
Daily: Download your feed file once a day at your specified time until you pause or delete the schedule.
Weekly: Download your feed file once a week at the time and day you specify until you pause or delete the schedule.
Monthly: Download your feed file once a month at the time and day you specify until you pause or delete the schedule.
Set a download schedule
- On the top menu, click Tools and then click Microsoft Merchant Center (or from the global menu at the top of the page, click Tools and then Microsoft Merchant Center).
- Click the store name and then the Catalog settings tab.
- Under Catalog feed file, click Automatically download file from URL.
- Enter Source URL. For example, https://www.contoso.com/feeds/bingmerchant.txt.
- Select the download frequency, day, time, and time zone.
- If required, enter User name and Password.
- Optional: Check Download now if you want to download the feed file immediately upon saving the schedule.
- Optional: Check Pause schedule if you want to pause the scheduled feed for now.
- Click Save.