Microsoft Advertising App for iOS and Android
Learn more about Microsoft Advertising App for iOS and Android.
Manage your ads from your smartphone with Microsoft Advertising for iOS and Android on the go. Access your account and view your ads’ performance data and metrics wherever you are, so you can keep an eye on your campaigns.
What can I do with the Microsoft Advertising App?
- Check performance data on impressions, spend, conversions, clicks, click-through rates (CTR), average cost-per-click (Avg. CPC), average position (Avg. Pos.), cost per acquisition (CPA), return on ad spend (ROAS), conversion rate (Conv. Rate), and quality score (Qual. score)
- Visualize performance data on graph for an account, campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords
- Compare two metrics on performance graph and view full screen graph by changing phone's orientation
- Change campaign budget, change ad group, or keyword bids
- Pause or enable campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords
Visualize your account's Share of Voice report to see the impressions you're losing out on and possibly losing to your competitors.
- Receive notifications when your credit card is about to expire
- Get in touch with Microsoft Advertisings support whenever you need help
- Edit existing ads' title, description, display, final URL, and device preference
- View editorial disapproval reasons
- Add new keywords based on Keyword Recommendations
Edit Keyword Recommendations before accepting them and receive new Keyword Recommendations notifications
Where can I download Microsoft Advertising for iOS and Microsoft Advertising for Android?
Download the Microsoft Advertising App by clicking the links below or by searching "Microsoft Advertising" in your smartphone's app store.
Where can I learn more about Microsoft Advertising for iOS and Microsoft Advertising for Android?