Support wait times may be longer than usual. We're sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.
Export campaigns from Microsoft Advertising Editor
Export data from a campaign or ad group to a CSV file in Microsoft Advertising Editor.
You can export the data from a campaign or an ad group to a comma-separated values (CSV) file.
- Select the campaign or ad group from the tree view in the left panel you want to export.
In the data view, right-click the campaign or ad group that you want to export, and then click Export.
- Select what you want to export - the whole account, selected campaigns and ad groups, current campaign and ad group, or current view.
- In the Export dialog box, select the appropriate check boxes and click OK.
- In the Save As dialog box, click the folder where you want to save your export file.
- In the File name box, type a name for the export file.
- Click Save.
- You can create a new campaign or ad group by changing the campaign or ad group name in the exported data and then importing the data back into your account. Use the Microsoft Advertising Editor bulk editing features to further customize the data for the new campaign or ad group.
Microsoft Advertising Editor now puts extension settings and association information in separate columns in the CSV export file. This can help shorten the time for exporting campaign data.
- When exporting, all IDs will be enclosed inside square brackets.