Create a custom view
In Microsoft Advertising Editor, you can use the advanced search feature to perform a customized search for information about your campaigns, ad groups, ads, or keywords, and then save the results.
You can use the advanced search feature in Microsoft Advertising Editor to perform a customized search for information about your campaigns, ad groups, ads, or keywords, and then save the results in the View list as a custom view with a name that you specify.
- To define the scope of your search, select the appropriate account, campaign, or ad group in the left pane.
- On the search bar, click Advanced Search.
Select the status or statuses of the entities you want to find.
Under Add search criterion, define your search parameters:
- In the first drop-down list, select an entity type. The second drop-down list will change depending on your selection.
- In the second drop-down list, select the attribute of the entity type you want to search on.
- In the third drop-down list, select an operand. Depending on your previous selection, this could be Equals / Does not equal, Is greater than / Is less than, etc.
- The fourth area will change depending on your previous selections. It could be a field to enter a word or number, a drop-down list of possible options, or a calendar icon to select a date.
If you want to further refine your search, click Add another search criterion.
Select the Save current search to the View as: checkbox and give this search a name.
To use your custom view, on the View list, click the name of the saved search.