Change search and toolbar settings
Change the color of the app, if it opens automatically when Windows starts, and much more.
Search bar settings
To change how the search bar works, click Search bar settings .
- Click GENERAL, and then select or clear the setting you want. Use these settings to:
- Change the color of the app.
- Choose how you want to expand the app when it's collapsed.
- Automatically open the app.
- Turn Search History on and off or clear it.
- Automatically paste text that you've copied into the search box.
- Turn inline search on and off.
- Click PREFERENCE, and then select or clear the setting you want. Use these settings to:
- Choose what happens when you minimize the app.
- Set a keyboard shortcut that expands the app when it's collapsed.
If you're using Windows 8 and the app is minimized, click the Bing Desktop tile on the Start screen to open it.
To change the items on the toolbar or to restore it the default, click Toolbar settings .