Support wait times may be longer than usual. We're sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.
Choose accounts to download to Microsoft Advertising Editor
Speed up account management by selecting a specific set of accounts to update in Microsoft Advertising Editor. These are the accounts that are updated when you post or get changes.
If you manage multiple Microsoft Advertising accounts, constantly refreshing all their data can be time-consuming. Speed up account management by selecting a smaller set of accounts to update when you upload (post) or downhoad (get) changes.
Changing the account list doesn't affect the data in the accounts, but it can help you:
- Save time. With fewer accounts, less information is transferred when you post or get changes.
- Prevent mistakes. You can remove similar accounts that might be confused with the one that you are working on. You can always add these accounts to the list again.
- Focus your account list. If there are multiple accounts that other people work on, you can select only the accounts that are relevant to you.
- Make data manageable. If an account will exceed the Microsoft Advertising Editor limit of 10 GB of downloadable data per user name, you can divide it by getting selected campaigns only.
Add accounts to get from Microsoft Advertising online
For Windows and Mac:
- Click Account in the menu bar and select Open account.
- In the Accounts manager dialog box, select the accounts you want to download to Microsoft Microsoft Advertising Editor, and then click Open.
- In the Confirm downloaddialog box, select the options that you want and then click OK.
- In the Finished posting dialog box, click Close.
- Repeat these steps for each additional account that you want to include.
Because Microsoft Advertising Editor limits the amount of data you can get to 10 GB per user name, you may not be able to get all of your accounts, or all of the campaigns in an account, at one time.
Remove accounts from your download list
To stop updating accounts in Microsoft Advertising Editor, remove them from the set of accounts that are updated when you post account changes. This only deletes the selected account data from your computer.
It does not delete the accounts from Microsoft Advertising. You can choose to download these accounts again at any time.
For Windows and Mac:
Click Account in the menu bar and select Open account.
In Accounts manager dialog box, select the account that you want to remove from your download list.
Changing your Sync Settings, getting data from Microsoft Advertising, or using the Full Account command to revert all changes will overwrite the data in Microsoft Advertising Editor. The changes that you have not yet posted to Microsoft Advertising will be lost.